Monday 7 December 2009

Stressed out.

This week is gonna be a nightmare.
I've got a 5 hour long art & design mock exam tomorrow. But thats ok because I like A&D and I am already prepared for the exam.
It goes down hill here.
I have a 5 hour long fine art mock on wednesday, which isn't a good thing because I am at a loss of what I could do. I had a mock last spring but I was ok with that because I had a good idea of what to do, I did a stop motion film for that. But this time I am screwed. it all started when my Fine Art teacher left, I've got a new one now and she isn't very good. She keeps putting pressure on me to complete my unit work on cultures, at the same time she has taken away some of the freedom that you have when doing art. Everything is going bad in that class and no one is happy.
I'm not the only one who has a problem with the teacher.
I have decided that my best bet is to try and make a cartoon using the same method as when I did the stop motion. Just one problem, I'm not good at drawing quick and I am heavy handed, a recipe for disaster.
Enough about art because I am getting sick of thinking about it.
i've also got two 1 hour long maths mock exams on thursday and friday as well so I have a lot to go through.

Anyway got some more awesome games today thanks to the members on the retro gamer forum.
One of them was kind enough to give me castlevania: The next generation on megadrive for free when I did a trade with him.
I also got the new zealand story, fantasy zone, donkey kong classics, F-Zero and Bionic commando so it was a good hull.
Also beat super metroid for the first time yesterday, easily one of the best games ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment